SOLDBlending spacious dimensions with low maintenance living, this charming home provides excellent scope and prospects on offer to an array of family and investor buyers.
Set on a large 654 sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac, it is conveniently located only moments away from Huntingdale, Excelsior and Forest Crescent Primary Schools, Huntingdale IGA, Forest Lakes Forum, and public transport along Warton Road.
This well maintained 1999 single level home is in impeccable condition. All rooms cater for spacious and comfortable living, and flows efficiently from one space to another. The 4 bedrooms are all equipped with built-in robes, with the master bedroom appointed with its own generous ensuite and walk-in robe. The kitchen is well laid out and overlooking the family meals area, with a walk-in pantry and shopper access to the garage. A covered pergola and grassed courtyard makes the perfect indoor / outdoor space whether you’re enjoying a BBQ, entertaining guests or just relaxing on the weekend.
Other notable features include :
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and meals area, perfect for family living
- Separate formal lounge and dining area for entertaining guests
- Enclosed theatre / entertainment room
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Double car garage with storage shed
- Low maintenance reticulated gardens
The options are endless – Move in and enjoy, rent out or further modernize.